Friday, December 22, 2006

family trees and snowy trees

ohohoh. hohoho. I LOVE WINTER BREAK. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. ILOVERMONT
soooo
im in vt! woot, im on cousin's computer. we're at their huge house. on a ski mountain. nuts, i know.

ok recaps needed.
saturday i did most of my plans. saw chloe took pics, went shopping wif her downtown. came home, made cookies with mom then went to concert which was lovely. went to tia's after. played dance dance revolution like we were 10. it was fun, and funny.
sunday hung out tia's til like 2. did some more shopping for christmas. went with owen. then came home at like 6. then kris came home! at like 8. good fun havent seen him since thanksgiving which was only a couple weeks ago but who cares.
monday no piano because my teacher went to hawaii. so me and a lot of my girl friends had a little gettogether to exchange giftss at ashlees house. it was me brooke ashlee tia jessie and berne. i got brooke this whale teeshirt from delias, ashlee some really cool earrings from india (i found them at the new indian store in town) tia i got red flats from payless, jessie i got her a makeup kit and berne i got a red patnt belt and some houndstooth socks. haha, i got this really pretty ring from brooke, a journal from tia, this really pretty sweater from ashlee, jessie gave me a necklace and berne got me a book on yoga. it was a reallly fun time. i love my friends
tuesday after school i worked til 5. then i finished my shopping and came home at like 7. school was very fun i LOVE the last day before break. usuually
wednesday i packed, cleaned, ran with buckk, you know you know. oh and i hung out with danny. it was fun. he got me a necklace for christmas and i got him a book. he went home, we all had dinnder together. all 7. wooowwww
thursday packed up and packed most of my presents and my clothes and skis and stuff. we are taking threee cars. its nuts. terrence and adrienne go with my mom in our tahoe, my dad and kris go in my dads best friend (ha) whcih is not vt friendly and im going with owen who is driving our station wagon. so yeha i basically spent all day traveling. it took like8 hours. sick.there was a lot of traffic too. me and owen had fun. we got there at like 6. it was nuts. so we go to my mom's brother's house. they live in a HUGE house, and have a garage thats furnished and heated etc and a guesthouse. they live on ski resort mountain. my uncle, Kris, is some big honcho at the mountain and his wife, aunt kelly, is a psychiatrist and also instructs skiing at the mountain. anyways they have three kids Angie (17, kiind of snobby.) Burton (14, amazing snowboarder. named after the brand. ahaha, he's cool) and Tanner(9, devil child. infinite energy). also my dad's other two siblings come over. My Aunt Mary who is now pregnant with her first child, third husband Mike. And my dad's oolder sister Aunt Trish married to my uncle Will who has 6 kids.
also my grnadparents come over. grammy and boop.
ok aunt mary lives in NYC. shes a chef, she's really close with my mom. thats actually how my parents met. mike is a computer technician. we like this husband. we didnt like the first one, luke the puke who was icky or her second husband andy who cheated on her.
aunt trish is amazing. she owns a little produce center thing in massachusettes. in the country but only an hour out of boston. uncle will is a big paid lawyer. ok their kids starting with youngest. jessica (8, cute and quiet) Esha (12, she's a sweetie) Damon(15 kind of weird but he's cool with me) kevin (18, crazy jock. party guy. keeps us all laughing) william (23 "average" he's already married) jada (24, shes a model. she's really nice and always has really cool stories). so william is married to stacey. william works in marketing. stacey is a interior designer. she's pregnant too, with twins. they live in boston
ANYWAYS when we got there it was chaotic. we all hung out at the house that night. so i'm staying in a room with owen and kris. its kind of funny, we're staying in the guest house along with damon and kevin. im stuck in a penis party SICK. im related to them. nashtay.
so today, we went skiing really early, and then it got slushy. BUT MAN. it was awesome. i love it. i went with owen kris and damon. and then i went with my mom and adrienne. at like 12 i went in and a i finished knitting my third scarf this week. (nuts) and then i schooled some foo's at airhockey. ahhaa, esha and i had a good time. then we all went out to eat. all of us. at this mexican restaruant on the mountain. delish. and now we came home and i think im going to go watch a christmas story with some cousins cuz i think damon wants me off his laptop. hehhhh
ill keep updating.
---dee

No comments: